DTG printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for branding flat or cylindrical objects.
• Large print areas are possible on both flat and cylindrical products.
• Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured products.
• Ideal for large solid areas of colour.
• Most screen print inks are quick drying and can be shipped immediately after printing.
• Metallic gold and silver is available.
• Production speed is limited so lead times can be longer in some cases.
• PMS colours are only approximate.
• Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold.
• The print cannot be joined so there will be a small space between where the print starts and ends.
• DTG printing is more expensive than conventional branding.
• Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.