Screen printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for branding flat or cylindrical objects.
• Large print areas are possible on both flat and cylindrical products.
• Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured products.
• Ideal for large solid areas of colour.
• Most screen print inks are quick drying and can be shipped immediately after printing.
• Metallic gold and silver is available.
• Halftones and very fine lines are not recommended.
• Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate.
• Unable to print variable data.
• A set up charge is required for each colour to be printed.
• Artwork should be supplied in vector format.