Laser engraving produces a permanent natural finish using a laser to mark the product. Different materials produce different effects when engraved so to avoid uncertainty pre-production samples are recommended.
• Higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
• The branding becomes part of the surface and is permanent.
• Gives a similar finish to etching on glassware at a much lower cost.
• Can mark curved or uneven products.
• Can produce variable data including individual names.
• The product can be shipped as soon as marking is finished
• The size of branding areas is limited on curved surfaces.
• Fine detail can be lost on smaller products like pens.
• Artwork should be supplied in vector format.