Digital transfers are used for branding fabrics and are printed on transfer paper using a digital printing machine then heat pressed onto the product.
• Cost effective method for producing spot colour or full colour transfers.
• Crisp, clear artwork reproduction is possible even on textured fabrics.
• Has a matt finish and will not crack or fade under normal circumstances.
• Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
• Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
• Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold.
• A thin, clear line of glue can sometimes be seen around the edges of the image.
• Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
• A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.