This production method is used for printing media such as paper, vinyl and magnetic material used in the manufacture of labels, badges and fridge magnets etc.
• Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as spot colour branding.
• Can print variable data including individual names.
• Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
• Can be cut to special shapes.
• The branding can bleed off the edges of the product.
• Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
• Metallic gold and silver colours are not available.
• Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
• A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.